The Solo II™ Breast PET scanner (also called positron emission mammography or PEM) produces high-resolution images, with far more detail than conventional breast imaging. By producing tomographic images of lesions with resolution down to 1.6 mm (approximately the size of a grain of rice), this technology provides valuable clinical data on invasive and non-invasive disease across the continuum of care. From initial staging to ongoing post-surgical disease management, CMR Naviscan’s high-resolution Breast PET Scanner provides a metabolic perspective allowing physicians to provide optimal patient outcomes.
- Highest sensitivity and specificity in characterizing the extent and location(s) of cancer
- Precise lesion targeting through 3-D tomographic imaging and automated software
- High 1.6 mm spatial resolution
- Unlike mammography, Breast PET gently steadies the breast without compression
- Patient can sit comfortably and undergo minimal scan times with no claustrophobia issues
- Compact, portable, easy to use